Looking back at January I would like to share some links that I gathered over in January 2009.
1. The Dividend Machine introduced by HappinessIsBetter. HappinessisBetter gives details on the interview with William Spectrino and how one could use stock dividends to achieve financial independence.
2. Interested in free technical analysis of stocks ? Ino.com owns Marketclub.com which gives free technical analysis on a stock with ratings. Sample Forex training video link provided in my previous blog entry .
3. The Wild Investor introduced me to Stocktwits where community members share stock ideas real time.
4. Tickerville. Anyone interested to knowing about technical analysis of the current market and where its headed. Tickerville gives round up of important drivers of the market every couple of days.
5. Interested in learning about Elliot waves and how its useful predicting the markets Allan gives a good insight into technical analysis and his stock picks.
6. Steve features in MyWifeQuitHerJob.com. His blog was recently featured in TV. Check this link.
7. Informed trades gives a daily roundup of technical analysis of markets along with currency trading.
8. Interested in buying stock Warren Buffet style. Mark gives his view of the market and stockpics at Buylikebuffet.com.
9. My Money Blog continues to recommend few money saving tips and some credit card offers and links to cool coupons.
10. Interested in learning about other people's opinion on a particular stock? Check out WikInvest. You can read buy and sell recommendations on a particular stock here.
11. Want to have some free stock picking links? Gorilla Trades is offering free one week access to their site.
Please share more links with me and we can all share the links or follow me on Twitter.